Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Dogs & Eli

Chill day here for Wigglewag. I just finish round one of my walks with Kiki and Rocky (and Eli!). As soon as I got back Nes left to the Rosebowl for round one with Stella and Vegas. I love tired dogs. After all a tired dog is a good dog! Wish that was true for kids!!! No but it truly is a joy to have so much love around me on a daily basis. You know I have my favorite dogs, and the dogs have their favorite person (Nes or I), but regardless of who prefers who dogs show us nothing but love 24 7! Then I get to be at home with my little guy who thinks I'm Gods greatest gift to mankind, and the love of my life! How lucky am I! Just yesterday we had  5 or 6 dogs all laid out in the living room. Eli was trying to walk over to dad but had several obstacles in his way. He took his time to very slowly walk through the pack making sure he missed all feet, tails and ears. It was really cute! And the dogs didn't even respond to his passing by. It is awesome to see the respect he has for the dogs. And at the same time the dogs have respect for him. Because he has been around dogs since he was born his energy is a one with the dogs. He doesn't get excited. He doesn't get scared. He is just at one with them. And they LOVE him just as much as he loves them! It is such a cool thing to see and I am excited to see what the future holds. One thing is for sure, Eli will be a great asset to Wigglewag in years to come!!


Today's dog training tip-
       Be patient. Each dog is unique, and can only learn at his own pace. Some dogs learn quickly; others
       take more time. Patience is indeed a virtue when it comes to effective dog training!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your information. Keep on updating, it will useful for others also. If u want more information click on Dog Boarding in Pasadena

    ReplyDelete