Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wigglewag Weekend

Great weekend here at Wigglewag! Eli's second bday party was yesterday and we had 3 extra 4 legged friends to celebrate with us, Bonita, Rocky and beautiful Lucy! The kids all loved the dogs and the adults were in awe about how well behaved the dogs were. Most people don't realize how wonderful a pack of dogs can be with the proper exercise and training. It was kind of fun showing off our dogs! And our skills!

This morning I took Kiki to the blessing of the animals at my niece and nephews school. It was a great experience. But I probably liked it more then her! She was getting a little impatient. She wanted to play but couldn't.

Now I'm just waiting for Lucy to get picked up and young Stella to get dropped off. Nes is at a BBQ, getting some guy time in! I'm next! Fun times!

I love my life! Okay got to go but remember, Wigglewag is here for all your dog walking, dog training and pet sitting needs!!!

Take care til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment